KLM Cancellation Policy ( +1-802-231-1806 )
Sudden change of travel plans? Want to cancel your flight booking? If yes; then go ahead! KLM cancellation policy permits passengers to make changes in the existing reservation or cancel the booking effortlessly. Before canceling your flight ticket, you are recommended to examine the whole cancellation policy of the airline and check whether you are eligible for a refund or not.
Flights cancellations or change flight depends upon the fare condition of the purchased ticket. If you are not sure whether you will show up at the airport or not, KLM offers special condition that is “add flexibility’ to your ticket while booking. You can add flexibility to your standard and light ticket.
You may have to pay KLM cancellation charges while canceling your ticket. After cancellation of ticket request for refund if you are eligible for that. In case of purchasing a ticket from a travel agent, you need to contact the agent to arrange a refund.
How to cancel KLM flight Cancellation ticket?
You can find the conditions to KLM Cancellation ticket in your booking confirmation e-mail. If you want to cancel your ticket directly with KLM, you need to simply request the refund online. In that case, all flights in your confirmed booking will be canceled. 2-4 weeks may be taken to process the refund. You will get reimburse by the same payment method and in the same currency as used to book the ticket.
To cancel the ticket booked through a travel agent, contact him.
You can request a refund online via clicking on the button “Request a refund.” Open the KLM official site of the airline and make a refund request. Passengers can also claim a refund via social media. Requesting reimburse is free of cost.
Passengers can also contact the KLM customer contact center to arrange a refund for you. You will have to pay a KLM ticket cancellation fee in that case.
If you are requesting a refund, the bank account holder should be one of the passengers. If in case, it doesn’t match, you must contain a signed authorization letter and a copy of your passport to the online refund request.
KLM Cancellation Policy Ticket refund conditions
There are specific terms and conditions for requesting a refund. You can ask for a refund after examining all the conditions. You are liable to apply for reimbursement in each of the following cases:
- If you are canceling your ticket within 24 hours of booking. Go ahead and book tickets availing great deals. If there is a sudden change, cancel your reservation, and KLM will reimburse the cost. It won’t ask any question and will not even charge a standard administration fee. Check the KLM 24 hours cancellation policy and apply for a refund.
- If your flight was canceled and you did not opt for an alternative flight.
- If the ticket you purchased is eligible for a refund. You may have to pay a cancellation fee if you are canceling it after 24 hours of the booking.
- If your intercontinental KLM flight was postponed for more than three hours.
- In case of the death of the passenger.
- If your visa application is denied. You have to pay an applicable administration fee in this case.
- If your connecting KLM flight is delayed for more than five hours and now you don’t want to fly to your destination.
- If your KLM flight was delayed for more than 90 minutes on an intra-European itinerary and your return flight was also scheduled on the same day.
Refunds are subject to applicable conditions in the country in which flight ticket was booked or to applicable conditions in the country in which refund will be paid.
Suppose you have purchased a Business class ticket, but anyhow traveled in Economy class, you are eligible to get a refund of the fare differences. You can call on the KLM cancellation policy center to ask for a refund.
If you didn’t board your flight because it was overbooked, you could request for compensation online or on social media.
If you want to know “how to cancel KLM flight ticket,” carry out all the steps that are stated above.
Get Other Airlines Cancellation Policy